Cabin Interiors & IFE Connectivity Solutions
With passenger expectations higher than ever, you need an interiors team you can rely on. We have the capacity and expertise to transform any aircraft inside and out.
Our capability spans:
- In-Flight Entertainment
- In-Flight Communications and Connectivity
- Interiors and Airframe/Structures
- Avionic and Electrical Systems
- Cabin Systems (Water/Waste/ECS/Oxygen)
- Cabin Acoustics
- External Liveries
- Re-registration and Ownership changes
- Weight and Balance analysis
- Ground and Flight Testing
- ICA documents - Technical Publications
- On-Site Engineering Liaison
Our focus is to deliver on time, every time. And you can be sure we’ll get it right first time.
Our service includes:
- Professional Project Management
- Technical Specifications
- Supply-Chain Management and Kitting
- In-House Certification Capabilities
- Clearance to support Release To Service (EASA STCs / Minor Modifications)
- Testing (Ground and Flight, as required)
Professional Project Management
From the first time you talk to us, we’ll research the options and help you choose the right solution for you and your aircraft. We will drive projects forward and keep you informed right through to completion.
We analyse your requirements to produce technical specification documents (as required) and overcome certification issues for components such as seats, galleys, lavatories, cabin monuments and IFE equipment.
Supply Chain Management
We will manage your budget carefully to meet specifications and delivery dates.
With Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group 's extensive EASA certification privileges and knowledge, our in-house Compliance Verification Engineers can certify any modification quickly.
Clearance to support Release To Service
Our Compliance Verification Engineers can support Flight and Ground Testing and provide final clearance through our close relations with EASA.
Our Test Pilots and Flight Test Crews can also carry out a flight test programme and provide permits to fly.
For an initial discussion about your options call 01223 373737 or email Marketing.Support@Marshalladg.com