Keeping aircraft in airworthy condition, and structurally sound, can call for refurbishment of major components. For those, you can rely on us.
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group was the world’s first fully OEM-approved C130 B to H Service Centre, and is now currently the first and only C130J Heavy Maintenance Centre. Unrivalled in deep structural replacement for C130 and TriStar aircraft, we offer a ‘one-stop shop’ service – to extend aircraft life and ensure crew safety.
Why choose Marshall?
Not all aerospace companies have more than 45 years experience and bespoke equipment to carry out major Structural Refurbishment projects. We do. Our high-quality craftsmanship across civil and military refurbishments is backed by state-of-the-art facilities.
The world-leading maintenance and modifications we carry out will:
- Monitor and extend aircraft safe life
- Ensure structural integrity is maintained
- Enhance operational efficiency
- Improve aircraft fleet ability
What we do
Our services tackle many of the known fatigue and cracking issues found on some aircraft.
We can tackle various Structural Refurbishment programmes, including:
- Inner and outer Wing Rainbow fitting replacements (with improved precision Taper Loc fastener installation)
- Known fatigue/cracking repairs
- Flight Deck Window Doubler modifications
- Engine Truss Mount repair and replacement – including force-mate bushing installation
- MLG Beam, Sloping Longeron (FS737-FS1041), Fuselage Beam Caps and Belly Skin replacements
- Centre Wing Drag Angle, Chine Angle and Chine Plate repair and replacement
For a general or specific discussion about our structural refurbishment capability, call us on 01223 373737 or email Marketing.Support@Marshalladg.com