Based at London Stansted Airport, Aeropeople has UK CAA EASA Part 145 approval to perform approved line maintenance servicing and associated functions for all Boeing and Airbus variants. We support our clients at many worldwide locations.
Aeropeople maintenance exceeds all airworthiness and health and safety requirements. All our personnel are fully security cleared; and Aeropeople can provide clearance in accordance with the Aviation and Maritime Security Act 1990 and the Aviation Security Act 1982.
Benefits and services include:
First class, hands-on management and flexible engineering solutions – all carried out by experienced, motivated professionals.
- In-house expertise which gives confidence and full understanding of the task
- Flight Mechanic, away from base support
- Extensive training services
- Technical and legislation compliant
- Full support of an in-house Health and Safety Adviser and Quality Manager
- Comprehensive insurance cover including professional indemnity
What our customers say about us
“It was a pleasure having Aeropeople contractors certifying our classic B747 freighters. We received 24/7 support, the personnel had a professional attitude and they were completely flexible to our varying needs."
For an initial discussion about your Line Maintenance needs, please email the Aeropeople team